Pretty Cure Fan Brigade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ice Breaker

3 posters

Go down

Ice Breaker Empty Ice Breaker

Post by Admin Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:31 pm

This thread is to formally introduce yourself to the community & welcome any newcomers.

Guests are also welcome to introduce themselves. Very Happy I love you

Admin
Admin

https://prettycurefans.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Ice Breaker Empty Re: Ice Breaker

Post by MonoTheMonochrome Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:58 pm

Hiya! Call me Mono. I've been religiously following Precure since Smile (my fave seasons are Fresh and Suite btw) Not really much to say about me actually. I'm a little quiet and have some trouble at starting conversations but I'm slowly improving myself. I'm nowhere near that depressed, painfully shy girl I was two years ago. Very Happy

Precure Fanseries have slowly taken over my life and are my favorite things in the whole fandom. Seriously, this is one of the most creative fandoms I've ever come across. And I've met a lot of sweet people on here.

Alrighty, everyone! Don't be shy and introduce yourselves too~ I'd love to know you all <3
MonoTheMonochrome
MonoTheMonochrome

Back to top Go down

Post by GeckoGecko554 Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:04 pm

Hello, Admin and Monochrome! I am GeckoGecko554! How are you?

I have been following PreCure since Smile PreCure as well. I have always been a bit nerdy and I dislike physical activity, but I like music of all sorts and I love fantasy stuff.

PreCure has been a cool fandom for me to explore. I have only recently played around with the idea of writing my own Pretty Cure fanfiction stories, so I am kind of confused as to what to do.

GeckoGecko554

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:21 pm

Hi guys! Welcome to the forum! I'm new at this so I'm trying to figure things out, but have fun!

Admin
Admin

https://prettycurefans.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum